Registration for the Glen Ridge Community Pool is now open for the 2022 season.
Face coverings/masks will be optional for all Glen Ridge Community Pool members, guests and staff. Masks are welcomed. Thank you for practicing social distancing while on the premises. This policy is subject to change according to guidance from our local health department. If a change in policy becomes necessary, members and staff will be notified accordingly.
NEW MEMBERSHIP and Annual Dues Registration for The Glen Ridge Community Pool
- Memorial Weekend opening on Saturday to Monday.
- June weekend openings only until GR Public Schools dismisses for summer break and then the pool is open for everyday swim 10AM-8PM.
- GRCP will close before GR schools open, date to be determined depending on staffing.
GRCP is a community pool and accepts members from surrounding towns. Please note that there will be no on-site registration. All payments and registrations must take place online via Community Pass.
GRCP is not directly supported by Glen Ridge tax dollars and is subsidized by membership dues. There is a non-refundable joiner's fee of $1250 (seniors over 62-$625) and annual membership dues. To keep the joiner's fee active, members must join every season. Members are allowed to take one year leave of absence, with management approval, to keep the joiner's fee active.
- Families (living in the same household, up to 6 people, must show proof of address)-$775 per season
- Couples (must document the names of the members of the couple as passes are not interchangeable-) $515 per season
- Single- $360 per season
- Caregiver (must accompany family member)- $105
- Seniors (over 62) are given a 10% discount of the annual fee
- Family $697.50
- Couple $463.50
- Single $324.00
- Members are invited to bring guests, after July 4th, for a weekday fee of $8 and a weekend fee of $16. Guests are not permitted on Holidays, NO EXCEPTIONS. NO rainchecks will be issued if the guest visit gets rained out. Please bring exact change.
- Daily passes for non-members are not offered.
- Mushroom water feature
- Kiddie Pool
- Dedicated lap lane for lap swimmers
- Adult AM swim
- Swim Team - GRCP is a member of Suburban Swim League and our swim team is active from June to the end of July. To be a member, swimmers must be able to swim the length of the pool.
- Group Swim Lessons - GRCP offers free leveled group swim lessons from 10-11:30 to member children 4 and over and potty trained. Signup sheets are located at the front desk.
- Private Lessons - GRCP swim coach provides private lessons for a fee of $35 for 30 minutes. Signup sheets are located at the front desk.
Register online with Community Pass for Glen Ridge Community Pool memberships and programs. New members MUST pay a joiner's fee and annual fee for admittance to the pool.
Glen Ridge Community Pool
825 Bloomfield Avenue
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
Pool Address: 35 Clark Street, Glen Ridge (located behind Starbucks and Bottle King that are located on Bloomfield Avenue)
Phone: 973-743-2160 (In-season only)
Check our Facebook page for closings/openings and special events.