Golden Circle Newsletter - December 2017
Message from the President
- Membership Meeting - The Membership Meeting is December 6, 2017 at 10:00am. This month's speaker is Meredith Barrentine, from the Glen Ridge Volunteer Ambulance Squad.
- Health Lunch - The Health meeting is December 20, 2017 at 11:00am. This month's speaker is Samantha Finneran's brother, Martin Griffiths. He will talk about his experience during WWII. Sign up at the train station or call 973-748-2924 by Monday morning if you plan to attend so Lenore Proto knows how much food to order.
- Jitney Trip - Thursday, December 14 to Boccone Restaurant in South Orange. Departing at 11:30 am.
- Sportsmen's Service League - The Sportsmen's Service League will be raking leaves & shoveling snow. The contact person is: David Weissenberger Phone 973-901-0488 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Art Garage art class is looking for artists. THE CLASSES ARE HELD AT THE GLEN RIDGE TRAIN STATION, 228 RIDGEWOOD AVE. The classes are on Tuesdays 10:00am - 12:00pm. If interested, contact Suzanne O'Connor (862) 596-9448 for additional information.
- The Chair Yoga class is looking for participants. The classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays (see calendar for dates) 9:30am - 10:30am. No special equipment needed. Exercises are done while sitting in a chair at your own pace. Instructor Ellen Robertson is a Certified Registered Yoga Instructor. If interested just show up at the Train Station.
- MEMBERSHIP DUES - Dues are due for the new calendar year SEPTEMBER 2017 - JUNE 2018. Dues are $10.00.You must be a Glen Ridge resident. Please see below Membership Application.
Happy and safe holidays to all!
Glen Ridge Seniors Golden Circle Membership Application
To join you must be a Glen Ridge resident. $10.00 dues are due with application.
(Calendar Year is September - August)
Renewal:_____ New Membership:_____
Name_______________________________ Phone:________________ Date_________
Address_____________________________ Birthday Month and Day (optional) _______
Bring completed application to a meeting or mail to:
Marie Meehan Apt. 5F 926 Bloomfield Ave. Glen Ridge, NJ 07028